There are many easy ways to contribute to All-of-us Express Children's Theatre. Consider linking your existing accounts at any of the following charity partners, who will then donate a portion of sales back to AECT.
- This program allows you to support AECT every time you shop on Amazon (it works with Amazon Prime, and on the Amazon app, too). The prices and selection are exactly the same as on Amazon’s normal site, but Amazon donates a percentage of sales to AECT.
- To begin, go to http://smile.amazon.com. On your first visit, search for and select “All-of-us Express Children's Theatre” where it says “Pick your own charitable organization.” Amazon will remember AECT and all eligible purchases will result in a donation. Be sure to do your shopping from the AmazonSmile website, http://smile.amazon.com.
- Kroger Community Rewards
- Once you link your Card to AECT, all you have to do is shop at Kroger and swipe your Shopper’s Card.
- Create a digital account. A digital account is needed to participate in Kroger Community Rewards. If you already have a digital account, simply link your Shopper’s Card to your account so that all transactions apply toward AECT.
- Link your Card to AECT by signing in to your digital account and searching for “All-of-us Express Children's Theatre” here, then select and save!
- PayPal Giving Fund
- Set AECT as a favorite charity in your PayPal account. Each time you check out, PayPal will ask if you want to make a microdonation of $1 to AECT. 100% of these funds go to AECT.
- Give with Bing
- Support AECT simply by searching on Bing.
- Sign up here, choose “All-of-us Express Children's Theatre” as your nonprofit, and when you’re signed in and use Bing's search engine, you’ll earn points that turn into cash for your cause.
- eBay for Charity
- Sellers can donate a percentage of their eBay sales to AECT. Learn more on this FAQ page.