There are many easy ways to contribute to All-of-us Express Children's Theatre. Consider linking your existing accounts at any of the following charity partners, who will then donate a portion of sales back to AECT.
- Kroger Community Rewards
- Once you link your Card to AECT, all you have to do is shop at Kroger and swipe your Shopper’s Card.
- Create a digital account. A digital account is needed to participate in Kroger Community Rewards. If you already have a digital account, simply link your Shopper’s Card to your account so that all transactions apply toward AECT.
- Link your Card to AECT by signing in to your digital account and searching for “All-of-us Express Children's Theatre” here, then select and save!
- PayPal Giving Fund
- Set AECT as a favorite charity in your PayPal account. Each time you check out, PayPal will ask if you want to make a microdonation of $1 to AECT. 100% of these funds go to AECT.
- Give with Bing
- Support AECT simply by searching on Bing.
- Sign up here, choose “All-of-us Express Children's Theatre” as your nonprofit, and when you’re signed in and use Bing's search engine, you’ll earn points that turn into cash for your cause.
- eBay for Charity
- Sellers can donate a percentage of their eBay sales to AECT. Learn more on this FAQ page.
- Amazon ended its AmazonSmile program in February 2023. Thank you to those who supported AECT through AmazonSmile in the past!